Terms and Conditions
Before you proceed with using this website, please be aware that all the information you will find on this platform is solely for entertainment purposes. Before creating your account, make sure that you’re aware of the laws and regulations for gambling in your jurisdiction.
This Terms and Conditions page will give you useful information about our platform. Therefore, we recommend reading it very carefully.
Introduction and Definitions
This Terms and Conditions page is meant to tell you how this website and the services you find here should be used. It’s important to be aware of them before you start using the Footballbettingz and making an account. If you decide to keep using the platform, it means you accept the Terms and Conditions. However, if you don’t agree with what this page is saying, then please stop using the site. Keep in mind that if something is inconsistent when comparing this page and a different related document, the Terms and Conditions will prevail.
The information found on this page can change at any time, so bear that in mind, and don’t forget to come back regularly in case of updates. Below are some terms and their definitions.
- Account Holder – An account holder is someone who registers on our website and is thus operating an account.
- Username and Password – This is the login information you are using to log into your account when accessing the website.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our” – When using these terms, we are referring to this site’s team.
- “You” – By “you”, we are addressing to the users/customers of our platform.
- Registration Form – This is a form that you will have to complete to create an account.
- Services – A service is something you can have access to here only by owning a personal account.
- Card – A card is a method of payment that you can use to purchase our services, be it credit or debit card.
- Website – The website is this platform that you’re viewing right now, and you will use for betting.
- Restricted Territory – This is a geographical location where people cannot use this site.
When you are making an account here, you will be asked for specific information to help us give you an identity and make sure you’re not using multiple accounts. Information you will be asked for when registering is:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Personal bank account/Card
- Serial number
However, you should also know that there are some rules you need to accept when registering or using an account.
- The information you offer when signing up should be correct and valid. Moreover, you agree to let us know if there’s any update/change of your information.
- Our team has the right to:
- Close any account on the website in case the customer has breached certain rules
- Decline when someone is trying to register on the website
- Apply limits on deposits or decline them with no explanation whatsoever
- Not allowing an account to take part in certain promotions
- Take away the funds of a customer if he/she has broken one or more of the rules
- If a user has done anything fraudulent, then he/she is the one liable towards our company if any damage has been done. We reserve the right to contact the governing authorities of the client’s country and open a legal case. To make sure we prevent similar things from happening, we may make the customers’ personal information public.
- We promise to always:
- Make sure to manage the funds of all or customers with lots of considerations about their safety
- Take care of the information of all clients in accordance with the applicable laws
- Never disclose the information of any customer unless the governing authorities request it
- You will not transfer funds to other players and vice versa.
- If there are any betting duties or taxes that are being raised by the local authorities, we will not accept any responsibility for them. The client will have to deal with the payment, and not out team. Even if the customer will not pay them, our company cannot be held liable.
- No player should sell or transfer their account to another player.
- You shall only use one account to use our services. There should not be multiple accounts opened by the same person or owned by a single family, household, email address, or IP address.
You need to know that once you click the “register” button after giving us your information, it means you are agreeing to our rules and that your information is correct. To let you know what you’re signing up for, here are some rules that you are automatically accepting upon registering:
- If you have any problem with our rules and can’t comply with them, you will refrain from using the Footballbettingz and its services in the future.
- If you think there’s anything offensive with one or more of our rules and services, then you will immediately stop using the services.
- When you sign up, you are confirming:
- That you only have a single account on this platform.
- That you will not open more than one account. If you, however, do it and we find out, we have every right to consider and treat them as one account.
- That you’re at least 18 years old.
- That you read and understood our rules and agree to them.
- You will have the responsibility of looking up the laws and regulations in your jurisdictions and thus find out if betting on sports is legal where you live. You should make sure that no laws are being breached.
- The rules can be changed and supplemented at any time. As such, you should make sure to keep checking this page, so you are up to date with any change. In certain situations, we will send notifications to make people aware of a change if it was a very important one.
In order to gain access to our services, there are some rules that you need to know and respect.
- You should only make transactions on this site through Payment Solution Providers or a financial institution. Moreover, there may be a variation when it comes to the timing and availability of the withdrawals and deposits.
- Payments should only be made once the website has verified and confirmed that your residence, identity and age are correct, valid and meet the requirements.
- When you decide to make use of the services we offer, you automatically agree to the fact that you need to use real money to gain access to them. At the same time, you can also ask to receive cash from the platform.
- Minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts can be set for each client in particular whenever he/she is making a withdrawal request. We reserve the right to do so.
- You should never use someone else’s account for payments. When you are making a payment, you will have to use your personal account and card for depositing money and for withdrawing it.
Rules of Security
- You may call us for any issue or curiosity regarding the Footballbettingz, but you will have to be aware that calls are being recorded. It is all for safety purposes and to make sure we comply with various regulations.
- We keep the confidentiality of the relation with the customers unless the governing authority of the client is requiring otherwise. We may have to give the client’s information to a third party when any rules are breached, or when a criminal investigation on the customer has to be started.
- We will keep all communications with the customers on record.
- The account holder should never share his/her personal account information with someone else. Doing so could endanger their account and their funds. The account holder alone should have access to his/her data. If you forget, misplace or lose it, or share it with a third party, we cannot be held liable. On the other hand, if someone else has obtained your data through other means, then you should contact the customer support as quickly as possible. We will issue a new password when something like this happens.
- We will never perform unauthorized actions on your personal computer.
- When you give us your personal information, such as a name, card number, and email address, we will determine your identity.
- When using this platform, you should make sure to take steps for maintaining the safety of your data and the software on your PC.
Do you have any complaints about the terms and conditions? If that’s the case, the customer support is always here to respond to any inquiries. You should make sure that you give us accurate identity information and tell us your reason for the complaint in an easy and clear manner. After submitting the complaint, we will do our best to reply within a decent amount of time.
At the same time, if any disputed occur because of our terms and conditions, they should be resolved in accordance with the governing law of the client.